Friday 21 November 2014

What Do I Imagine My Hairstyle Being Used For?

After having seen examples of Elizabethan style hair in high fashion, I think that this has been my main influence when creating my hairstyle ideas and so I think that it would fit here well, especially when paired with the right makeup and hair accessories. I believe that my main idea would work well with a form of head piece like one of the inspirational photos that I posted, along with a detailed garment.

The Chanel pre-fall 2013 show was my main inspiration for the purpose of the hairstyle, as I believe that it would suit that kind of show when combined with head pieces and jewellery and appropriate garments.

My mind may change once the hairstyle has been created for the final assessment however, because sometimes hairstyles and makeup look different on paper to how they will in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment