Wednesday 19 November 2014

Second Practice of My Partner's Design

During the second practice of Chloe's design, she wanted to tweak it a bit so we tried a look where the hair goes over the padded hair at the back.

 



During this session I believe that the plaits went better and I backcombed more, however I still don't think it was up to standard. It still looked too smooth and was not high enough this time.  Also, she didn't like the hair being pulled over the back, and I don't think it looks as clean and sophisticated as the design before, and so she does not want to do this in the assessment. I found that the padding was still too big, however it was smaller this time and so I will continue to make it smaller in the next practice. The plaits were still becoming loose at the front and so I need more practice to stop this from happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment