Friday 14 November 2014

Final Design Idea


This is the diagram of my final design idea. I had the inspiration from my post on modern designers' interpretations of Elizabethan hairstyles and my inspirations from modern hairstyles. We also attempted this style in the studio as I wanted to see whether it would be viable, and we found that it was. What I haven't yet decided is what kind of adornments I would like in the hair, if any, however I believe that pearls would be appropriate when placed within the plaits, or in the quiff at the top of the hair. I wrote what equipment would be needed, as it shows that there is not much required to create this hairstyle, which I intended as it will lessen the pressure for my partner within the time limit that we have been given. 

No comments:

Post a Comment